2.1. We collect this information to deliver your order, to obtain payment, to provide the functionalities of our applications, to communicate with you about the status of your order and for contract management purposes.
2.2. We keep record of exchanges including personal information to provide an optimized service on contacting us for support.
2.3. For relationship management purposes which includes communicating about the products, services and content including email communications and messaging.
2.4. We may collect personal information to complete surveys and contact you for follow-up. We use this information to measure satisfaction, get to know our customers better and improve products, services and content.
2.5. We analyze the use of our website in order to identify areas and functionalities where users have difficulties and need improvements.
2.6. We collect navigation information when you visit our content or click on links for products and services. We collect this information to improve user experience for next visits, help our website run more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information to analyze the websites' activity and performance, and to evaluate the relevance and effectiveness of our advertising to better serve our customers.
2.8. For sending you marketing information by mail, fax, phone, text messages, email and electronic communications about promotions, news and new products or services that we think may be of interest to you in compliance with applicable opt-in and opt-out requirements.
2.9. We may provide you with contextual advertising or other content, based on browsing information. We may also use location data to inform you about local promotions and activities.
2.10. We may also investigate potential breaches.
2.11. Any other purpose otherwise conveyed to you. 3. Type of personal information we may process
3.1. Identity and contact related information, such as name, company, email address, phone number, age range, contact addresses.
3.2. Professional information, such as customer type, purchasing authority, purchasing timeframe. acquisition and use of Fincraft Capital products, services and content.
3.3. Your preferences such as product and service preferences, contact preferences, marketing preferences.
3.4. Your interactions with us such as queries, orders, claims, survey answers.
3.5. Financial-related information such as bank account details, credit card information.
3.6. Online traffic data such as IP address, device and system identifiers, your Fincraft Capital user ID and password, referring website, type of browser used, consulted content, and location, based either on your IP address or on information transmitted by your mobile device.
3.7. Content that you have provided via the website. 4. Personal information sharing 4.1. We share personal information with the Fincraft Capital's affiliates, suppliers and service providers involved in our activities, with advertising and marketing agencies
for customer relationship management, sales or product support, marketing, product development purposes, improvement of the products, services and digital content, data quality checks, or security, finance, regulatory and compliance purposes.
4.2. We ensure all service providers working under contract for Fincraft Capital are compliant with data privacy laws and aligned with Fincraft Capital's guidelines.
4.3. We will not sell or rent your personal information to a third party without your permission. 5. Reasons for sharing your personal information
5.1. In connection with the provision of advertising, we may share some limited personal information with ad exchanges or agencies that manage advertising on third-party websites and apps on which you may see advertising.
5.2. Fincraft Capital may disclose your personal information as necessary to potential buyers and successors in title, to facilitate a merger, consolidation, transfer of control or other corporate reorganization in which Fincraft Capital participates.
5.3. Where required by law or court orders or to protect our legal rights, we will disclose your personal information to government agencies, regulators and competent authorities.
6.1. Process personal information fairly and lawfully.
6.2. Collect personal information for specified, legitimate purposes and not processing it further in ways incompatible with those purposes.
6.3. Collect personal information which is relevant to and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected and used. We may render information anonymous when feasible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses.
6.4. Maintain accurate personal information, and where necessary, kept up-to-date.
6.5. Keep personal information only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
6.6. Process personal information in accordance with individuals' legal rights.
6.7. Take appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction, or damage to personal information.
6.8. When process sensitive personal information, ensure appropriate notice and consent or that the processing otherwise complies with applicable law. 7. Your rights 7.1. You have right to request access to your personal information and to request that it be deleted or amended.
Individual rights requests can be sent to: [email protected] 7.2. You can always opt out of any direct marketing activity performed by Fincraft Capital.
To opt out of marketing emails, simply use the functionality provided at the bottom of any email we send.
7.3. You will be provided access to your personal information, regardless of the location of the data processing and storage. 8. GDPR- specific requirements for EU residents. 8.1. Legal ground is Fincraft Capital relies to use your personal information in order to:
- perform the contract entered into between Fincraft Capital and you in the context of the use of our products, services or digital content. The performance of the contract includes knowing who you are, and your specialty and interacting with you for its performance. It includes as well addressing your requests for information, support, your job applications, managing your accounts and your enrollment into our programs and ensuring compliance with terms and conditions and with this Privacy Statement;
- comply with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- for our surveys we will request your consent. You will always be free not to respond;
- provide you with marketing communications and interest-based advertising, these activities carried out by us and by our subsidiaries are in our legitimate interests. We will always provide you a possibility to opt out and where required by applicable law we will seek your prior consent;
- use location data transmitted by your mobile device, we will seek your prior consent, where required by applicable law;
- protect you, us or others from threats (such as security threats or fraud);
- comply with the laws that are applicable to us around the world;
- improve our products, services and content;
- perform profiling to provide targeted content and interest-based advertising;
- share information between Fincraft Capital subsidiaries and service providers;
- understand and improve our online activities, our business, our customer basis and relationships generally;
- enable or administer our business, such as for quality control and consolidated reporting;
- manage corporate transactions, such as mergers or acquisitions. 8.2 Transfers of Personal information abroad.
We may also transfer data to service providers located outside of the EU, including in the United States of America. In the event that these data transfers cannot claim an adequacy decision by the European Commission, Fincraft Capital will ensure that they comply with applicable legal requirements. 8.3.
We may use profiling to provide you with online content which we believe corresponds to your interests. We combine registration information, such as work specialty and information about online activity to know you better, and provide you with online content corresponding to your profile.
8.4. We will not make automated-decisions about you that may significantly affect you, unless:
- the decision is necessary as part of a contract;
- we have your explicit consent;
- or we are required by law to use the technology;
In these cases, due notice will be provided. 8.5.
ou may ask us to erase, restrict or port your personal information and object to the use of your personal information. When data processing is based on individual consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a request to the following email address: [email protected]
Last update: 18/11/2021